Meet the 2021 Golf GTI
All the power given to you
The iconic, versatile hatch has reached new heights of versatility. Power and style come together in the Golf GTI. The thrilling turbocharged engine with 228 horsepower, sport suspension and a flurry of performance features, plus sport styling, prove European muscle is not an oxymoron. Case in point.
Size up your GTI
Comes with the option of a 6-Speed Manual Transmission or a 7-Speed Automatic DSG Transmission.
Ready to raise your adrenaline?
Here is just a few videos that show the amazing features that are offered on the 2021 Volkswagen Golf GTI.
Make your statement.
You have the choice of 5 Stunning Exterior Colour Options to Personalize your 2021 GTI
Dark Iron Blue Metallic | Pure White | Cornflower Blue | Deep Black Pearl | Tornado Red
Every Volkswagen is made with quality German parts and every new Volkswagen is covered for 4 years or 80,000 km. That’s 1 year and 20,000 km more than the average competitor warranty. For these reasons, it is a fact that a Volkswagen warranty is a longer-than-average warranty.
4 year / 80,000 km new vehicle limited warranty
whichever comes first
Honda, Nissan, Subaru, Toyota, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Ford, Jeep
3 year / 60,000 km
TOP 5 FAQ
- What is the Horsepower (HP) on the 2021 Golf GTI? 228 HP turbocharged engine.
- What is the fuel economy on the 2021 Golf GTI? 7.3/100 km Hwy and 9.8/100 km City, depending on driver behavior.
- Does the 2021 Golf GTI come in a Manual? Yes! Many vehicles no longer are sold in Manual, but we are happy to let you know that Manual is still sold for the Golf GTI!
- What safety features come on the 2021 Golf GTI? The Golf GTI is available with automated safety features including Front Assist autonomous braking, Lane Assist, Adaptive Cruise Control and Blind Spot Detection with Rear Traffic Alert. These are driver assistance features only and drivers must continue to pay full attention to the road and safe driving at all times.
- How big is the trunk on the 2021 Golf GTI? The Golf GTI provides 22.8 cubic feet of space behind the rear seats and 52.7 cubic feet with the rear seats folded down.
228 HP turbocharged engine
Accelerating gets exhilarating with 228
horsepower. To make matters more thrilling,
a 6-speed manual transmission or 7-speed
dual-clutch Tiptronic® makes taming this
much horsepower a driver’s dream, no
matter your shifting style. Giddy-up!
Driving mode selection with available Dynamic Chassis Control
This advanced system allows you to adjust suspension and steering stiffness according to road conditions and driving style. So you get the optimal ride, with your choice of preset driving modes or mix and match to create your own.
Available panoramic sunroof
Outdoorsy by nature, the Golf GTI creates an atmospheric drive with a panoramic sunroof that spans two-thirds of the roof. It’s time to drive on the bright side.
Mechanical limited-slip differential
Turn the corner with confidence with the Golf GTI’s mechanical limited-slip differential. It gives your outside wheels more traction by allowing them to rotate at different speeds, while also controlling the difference. May the G-force be with you.
Available LED headlights
When you’re a driver who appreciates the faster things in life, you need a car that looks the part, too. LED headlights look sharp and shine sharp for a sportier and brighter drive.
Standard Rearview Camera
Reverse Psychology. The rearview camera makes backing out of the driveway or parallel parking much easier.
Features & Specs
Available with a 6-Speed Manual or 7-Speed Automatic DSG® with Tiptronic®
- KESSY - keyless access with push-button start
- Fender® Premium Audio System - with subwoofer
- LED headlights with Adaptive Front-light System (AFS)
- Panoramic power sunroof
- 18" Belvedere alloy wheels 7.5J x 18
- Leather seating surfaces